From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up menorah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Menorah has two principal meanings:
- Menorah (Temple), a seven-branched lampstand used in the ancient Tabernacle in the desert and Temple in Jerusalem, a symbol of Judaism since ancient times and the emblem of the modern state of Israel
- Menorah (Hanukkah), a nine-branched candelabrum used on the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah, commemorating the above
It may also refer to:
- Knesset Menorah, a bronze monument located at the edge of Gan Havradim (Rose Garden) in front of the Knesset.
- Menorah Medical Center, an acute care hospital
- Kfar HaOranim, an Israeli settlement in the West Bank also known as Menorah
- a fundamentalist sect in Switzerland, see Bruno Meyer (Menorah)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.