From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mensa, Mensae, or mensae in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mensa may refer to:
- Mensa International, an organization for people with a high intelligence quotient (IQ)
- Mensa (constellation), a constellation in the southern sky
- Mensa (ecclesiastical)
- Mensa (geology), an extraterrestrial area of raised land
- Mensa Music, a record label in partnership with Aquarius Records
- In German and Dutch the term Mensa is used to refer to a university cafeteria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mensa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.