From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The location of Mentor, Kansas.
|• Type||Unincorporated community|
|Elevation||1,273 ft (388 m)|
|Time zone||Central Standard Time (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||Central Daylight Time (UTC-5)|
Mentor had a post office between 1881 and 1995.
Mentor is located at Salina. It has an elevation of 1,273 feet (388 m)., which is approximately three miles south of
Primary and secondary education
- Nussle, Jim (2008-11-20). "Micropolitan Statistical Areas" (PDF). List 1-9. Office of Management and Budget, Executive Office of the President. p. 97. Retrieved 2010-04-02.
- Heim, Michael (2007). Exploring Kansas Highways. p. 57.
- "Kansas Post Offices, 1828-1961". Kansas Historical Society. Retrieved 23 June 2014.
- USD 306
- Kansas School District Boundary Map
- Saline County School District Map
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mentor, Kansas.|
|This article about a location in Saline County, Kansas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|