From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mera (disambiguation))
Mera can refer to:
- Mera, Dhanbad, a town in India
- Mera, Pastaza, a town in Ecuador
- Shell Mera, Pastaza, a town in Ecuador
- Méra, a village in Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén County, Hungary
- Mera, Vrancea, a commune in Romania
- Mera (Hungarian: Méra), a village in Baciu Commune, Cluj County, Romania
- Mera Peak, a mountain in Nepal
- Mera (river), a river in Italy and Switzerland (known as the Maira in Switzerland)
- Mera River (Milcov), a tributary of the Milcov River in Romania
- Mera River (Someş), a tributary of the Nadăş River in Romania
- Mera (妻良), a port in the town of Minamiizu, Shizuoka, Japan
- Mera (comics), a comic book character, wife of Aquaman
- MERA Networks, a Russian offshore software development service provider
- MERA 300, a Polish minicomputer family
- MER-A, Mars Exploration Rover - A, the Spirit rover.
- MERA, name for a Pontiac dealer-offered Ferrari 308 rebody for 1987 and 1988 Fieros
- The Radical Left Front, MERA
- MERA (multi-scale entanglement renormalization ansatz) is a tensor network used in many-body physics to describe critical systems proposed by Guifré Vidal.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.