From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Merak (disambiguation))
|Look up merak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Merak may refer to:
- Merak, Banten, a port city on the western coast of Java in Indonesia
- Merak, Bhutan, a village in eastern Bhutan
- Merak or Green Peafowl, a large Galliform bird found in the tropical forests of Southeast Asia
- Merak, the traditional name for the star Beta Ursae Majoris
- Merak, a Canadian petroleum economics software company purchased by Schlumberger in 1999
- Merak Temple. a Hindu-temple in Cantral Java, Indonesia
- Merak Film S.r.l, a dubbing studio based in Milan, Italy
- Maserati Merak, an Italian automobile produced between 1974 and 1982
- USS Merak, any of several ships of the United States Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.