||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
|• Mayor||Serdar Kalaycı (AKP)|
|• District||1,680.21 km2 (648.73 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,037 m (3,402 ft)|
|• District Density||190/km2 (500/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Meram is a town and district of Konya Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. Meram is one of the central districts of Konya along with the districts of Karatay and Selçuklu. According to 2000 census, population of the district is 267,878 of which 231,386 live in the urban center of Meram.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (XLS) (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-03-26.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units" (in English). Retrieved 2008-03-26.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Meram, Turkey" (in English). Retrieved 2008-03-26.
- Turkish Ministry of Education. "General information on Meram, Turkey" (in Turkish). Archived from the original on 2008-01-20. Retrieved 2008-03-26.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Meram.|
|This geographical article about a location in Konya Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|