From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mercenary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A mercenary is a person primarily concerned with making money at the expense of ethics, most often used to refer to a soldier who fights for hire.
Mercenary or mercenaries may also refer to:
- Mercenary (band), a heavy metal band from Denmark
- Mercenary (album), an album by the band Bolt Thrower
- "Mercenary", a song by Brave Saint Saturn and the first single from their 2008 album, Anti-Meridian (album)
- "The Mercenary", a song by Iron Maiden from their 2000 album, Brave New World (Iron Maiden album)
- "Mercenary", a song by The Go-Go's from their 1984 album, Talk Show (The Go-Go's album)
- "Mercenary", a song by John Cale from his 1979 album, Sabotage/Live
- "Mercenary", a song by Panic! At The Disco released on the 2012 album Batman: Arkham City – The Album
- Mercenary (computer game), a computer game released by Novagen Software Ltd. in 1985
- Mercenary III: The Dion Crisis, a 1992 sequel to the 1985 Novagen game
- Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction, an Xbox and PlayStation 2 video game released in 2005
- MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries, a computer game released by Activision in 1996
- MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries, a computer game released by Cyberlore Studios and FASA Studio in 2002
- Traveller Book 4: Mercenary, the fourth rulebook of the Traveller (role-playing game)
- Mercenaries (film), an upcoming British film
- The Mercenary (film), a 1968 spaghetti western film
- Dark of the Sun, a 1968 film starring Rod Taylor also known as The Mercenaries
- Marburg Mercenaries, an American football team from Marburg, Germany
- El Mercenario (English: The Mercenary), an oil-painted fantasy graphic novel by Vicente Segrelles, published from 1980 to 2003
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.