From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mercia was an Anglo-Saxon kingdom covering the region now known as the English Midlands.
Mercia or Mercian may also refer to:
- Mercia or Mercia Sound, former names for the local radio station Free Radio Coventry & Warwickshire
- Mercia Inshore Search and Rescue, an volunteer water-rescue organisation
- Mercia MacDermott, a writer and historian.
- Mercian Brigade, an historic unit in the British Army
- Mercian Cycles, a bicycle manufacturer
- Mercian dialect, a dialect of Old English spoken in Anglo-Saxon Mercia
- Mercian Regiment, a present-day unit of the British Army
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.