From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Merck may refer to:
- Merck KGaA, (EMD Chemicals in the United States and Canada), a German-based chemical and pharmaceutical company
- Merck & Co., Inc. (Merck Sharp & Dohme outside North America), an American pharmaceutical company created after World War I from assets forfeited by Merck KGaA, though the two are unassociated
- Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy, a medical textbook published by Merck & Co.
- The Merck Index, an encyclopedia of chemistry, formerly published by Merck & Co. and now by the Royal Society of Chemistry
- Merck Veterinary Manual, a reference manual of animal health care published by Merck & Co. and Merial Limited
- Merck family, original owners of the chemical companies above
- Ernst Merck (1811–1863), German businessman and politician
- George W. Merck (1894–1957), American president of Merck & Co.
- Heinrich Emanuel Merck (1794–1855), German apothecary whose descendants were the founders of Merck chemical companies
- Johann Heinrich Merck (1741–1791), German author and critic
- William Merck (1852–1925), British commissioner in India
- Other uses
- Merck Finck & Co., a German private bank
- Johann-Heinrich-Merck-Preis, a literary prize of Hesse, Germany
- Merck Records, an IDM and experimental hip hop record label based in Miami, Florida, USA
- Merck-Saint-Liévin, a commune in the Pas-de-Calais department, France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Merck.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.