From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mere or mere in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mere may refer to:
- Mere (lake), a lake that is broad in relation to its depth
- Mere (weapon), a Māori war club
- Mere (album), an album by Norwegian rock band deLillos
- Ain-Ervin Mere (1903–1969), Estonian war criminal
- Mere, Cheshire, England
- Mere, Wiltshire, England
- Meré, Spain
- Mere, Belgium, a village in East Flanders, Belgium
- Méré, Yonne, France
- Méré, Yvelines, France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.