Meredith Dillman is a fantasy artist and illustrator from Minnesota who specializes in fairies and fairy tale paintings. Meredith graduated from Minnesota State University Moorhead where she studied art. During college she won several awards the Minnesota Newspaper Association for her illustrations and comic strips in the university's student paper. Most of her art is created in watercolor. Her artwork has been published in role playing games and several watercolor books. In 2009 she wrote and illustrated the book Watercolor Made Easy: Fairies & Fantasy. Meredith's art can be found online, at fantasy, science fiction and anime conventions across the United States and as licensed for products worldwide. In 2005 some of Meredith's image were available at the chain store Hot Topic.
Books and publications
- "The Everlasting: The Book of the Fantastical"
- "The Everlasting: The Magician's Companion"
- Watercolor Fairies by David Riche
- "Visions of Atlantis"
- "ArtWanted.com Creative Minds"
- "500 Fairy Motifs"
- "Final Twilight CCG"
- "How to Draw and Paint Fairies" by Linda Ravenscroft
- "Pentacle" magazine
- In Light Times
- "Mercury Brightman: The First Sign" by Mary E. Gober
- Art Scene International
- "How to Draw and Paint Fairyland" by Linda Ravenscroft
- Watercolor Made Easy: Fairies & Fantasy
|This article about an artist from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|