From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up merengue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Merengue can refer to one of the following:
- Merengue music
- Merengue (dance)
- Méringue or Mereng, a music genre native to Haiti
- Merengue típico, a musical genre of the Dominican Republic
- Venezuelan merengue music
- An adjective referring to the Real Madrid football club
- An adjective referring to Club Universitario de Deportes
- Merengue (band), a Japanese rock band
- Meringue, a type of dessert (which is called merengue in Spanish)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.