From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Merge (disambiguation))
|Look up merge or merging in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Merge, merging, or merger may refer to:
- Merge (traffic), the reduction of the number of lanes on a road
- Merge (linguistics), a basic syntactic operation in generative syntax in the Minimalist Program
- Merger (politics), the combination of two or more political or administrative entities
- Merger (phonology), phonological change whereby originally separate phonemes come to be pronounced exactly the same
- Mergers and acquisitions, the buying, selling, dividing and combining of different companies
- Merge (revision control), to combine simultaneously changed files in revision control
- Merge (software), a Virtual Machine Monitor computer package for running MS-DOS or Windows 9x on x86 processors under UNIX
- Merge (SQL), a statement in SQL
- Merge algorithm, an algorithm for combining two or more sorted lists into a single sorted one
- Mail merge, the production of multiple documents from a single template form and a structured data source
- Randomness merger, a function which combines several, perhaps correlated, random variables into one high-entropy random variable
- Merger (horse) (born 1965), Canadian Thoroughbred racehorse
- Merge Records, an indie-rock record label based in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- ME Research UK, formerly MERGE, a UK charity funding biomedical research into Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Merge, a program broadcast by Lifetime
- Merging (play), a 2007 one act play written by Charles Messina
- Merger doctrine (disambiguation)
- Combine (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Merge"
- All pages with titles containing "Merge"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Merge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.