From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Merging)
|Look up merge or merging in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Merge, merging, or merger may refer to:
- Merger (politics), the combination of two or more political or administrative entities such as municipalities into a single entity
- Merge (linguistics), a basic syntactic operation in generative syntax in the Minimalist Program
- Merger (phonology), a type of phonological change whereby two sounds that were originally separate phonemes come to be pronounced exactly the same
- Mergers and acquisitions, the buying, selling, dividing and combining of different companies
- Merge (revision control), to combine simultaneously changed files in revision control
- Merge (software), a Virtual Machine Monitor computer package for running MS-DOS or Windows 9x on x86 processors under UNIX
- Merge (SQL), a statement in SQL
- Merge algorithm, an algorithm for combining two or more sorted lists into a single sorted one
- Mail merge, the production of multiple documents from a single template form and a structured data source
- Merger (horse), a Canadian Thoroughbred racehorse
- Merge (magazine), an Australian bi-monthly magazine
- Merge Records, an indie-rock record label based in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- ME Research UK, formerly MERGE, a UK charity funding biomedical research into Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Merge, a program broadcast by Lifetime
- Merger doctrine (disambiguation)
- Combine (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Merge"
- All pages with titles containing "Merge"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.