From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Merida (disambiguation))
|Look up Mérida in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mérida or Merida may mean:
- Mérida, Spain, the capital city of the autonomous community of Extremadura
- Mérida, Yucatán, Mexico, the capital city of the state of Yucatán
- Merida, Leyte, Philippines, a municipality in the province of Leyte
- Mérida (state), one of the 23 states which make up Venezuela
- Mérida, Mérida, the capital city of the state of Mérida, Venezuela
- ancient name of Mardin, Turkey
- CP Mérida, a defunct club in Mérida, Spain
- Estudiantes de Mérida, Venezuela
- Imperio de Mérida CP, Mérida, Spain
- Mérida F.C., Mexico
- Mérida UD in Mérida, Spain
- Fran Mérida, a Spanish footballer
- SS Merida
- Merida (moth), a genus of moth in the family Geometridae
- Mérida Initiative, an American-led drug interdiction program for Mexico and Central America
- Merida (Dragon Prince), a fictional people created by fantasy author Melanie Rawn for her Dragon Prince series
- Merida Bikes, one of the world's largest bicycle makers, based in Taiwan
- Merida (Disney), main character of the 2012 animated film Brave.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Merida.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.