Meriden (Amtrak station)
|Address||60 State Street
Meriden, CT 06450
|Connections|| Connecticut Transit
Middletown Area Transit
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Passengers (2013)||35,475 2.9%|
Meriden is a train station in Meriden, Connecticut located on the New Haven-Springfield Line served by Amtrak's Northeast Regional, New Haven – Springfield Shuttle, and the Vermonter. It is located at 60 State Street, and has a contemporary late-20th Century appearance.
Currently only Amtrak trains use the station, but there are plans by the Connecticut Department of Transportation to add a new commuter service called the New Haven-Hartford-Springfield Commuter Rail Line.
- Connecticut Transit Meriden A1, B and C.
- Connecticut Transit New Haven C.
- Middletown Area Transit M-Link.
- Media related to Meriden (Amtrak station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Amtrak – Stations – Meriden, CT
- Meriden Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- Meriden (MDN)--Great American Stations (Amtrak)
|This Connecticut train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|