From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up merit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term merit constitutes a desirable trait or ability belonging to a person or (sometimes) an object.
It may refer to:
merit may also mean:
- Merit (wife of maya), an Egyptian woman, wife of Maya
- Merit (band), a rock band from Syracuse, New York
- Merit (cigarette), a brand of cigarettes made by Altria
- Merit (legal), a legal term used in deciding a legal case
- Merit Computer Network
- Merit pay, term describing performance-related pay
- Merit School of Music, music education organization in metropolitan Chicago, United States
- Merit, a trading name used by the British toy manufacturer J & L Randall
- Merit Medical Systems, a medical device company founded in 1987 and headquartered in Utah, United States
- Merit Energy Company, an international energy company
- Merit Motion Pictures, a documentary film and television production company based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Merit, in number theory, the value of gn / log(pn) (see Prime gap)
- Merit good, in economics, a commodity which is judged that an individual or society should have on the basis of need
- Merit Academy, a high school located in Springville, Utah, United States
- Merit, Texas, an unincorporated community in Hunt County, Texas, United States
- Merit Janow, American professor
- All pages beginning with "Merit"
- All pages with titles containing "Merit"
- Meritt (disambiguation)
- Merrit (disambiguation)
- Merritt (disambiguation)
- Demerit (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.