From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Merk may refer to:
- Merk (coin), old Scottish coin worth 13 schillings and 4 pence Scots
- Merkland, old Scottish unit of land measurement
- Mérk, village in eastern Hungary
- Merk, Iran, village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- Ernst Merk (1903–1976), WWII German army officer
- Frederick Merk (1887–1977), American historian
- Joseph Merk (1795-1852), Austrian cellist and composer
- Larisa Merk (born 1971), Russian rower
- Markus Merk (born 1962), German football referee
- Waldemar Merk (born 1959), Polish sprint canoer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Merk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.