From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The line opened in 1913 and closed in 1967. It was reopened on 27 April 1979.
The funicular has the following technical parameters:
- Length: 1,192 metres (3,911 ft)
- Height: 370 metres (1,214 ft)
- Maximum steepness: 54%
- Cars: 2
- Capacity: 30 passengers per car
- Track gauge: 1,000 mm (3 ft 3 3⁄8 in)
- Traction: Electricity
- Control: Automatic
- Eisenbahnatlas Deutschland. Verlag Schweers + Wall GmbH. 2009. p. 93. ISBN 978-3-89494-139-0.
- "Lift-Database : Baden-Baden : Merkur-Bergbahn". Lift-World.info. Retrieved February 27, 2007.
Media related to Merkurbergbahn at Wikimedia Commons
|This Baden-Baden location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This German rail transport related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|