From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Merle or merle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Merle may refer to:
- Merle (given name), a given name used by both men and women
- Merle (surname), a surname used by the French
- Merle (dog coat), a pattern in dogs’ coats
- Merle (grape), another name for the wine grape Merlot
- Icterid varieties of which the male is predominantly black, especially the Common Blackbird
- Akaflieg München Mü17 Merle, a German glider originally built in 1938 for the 1940 Olympics gliding competition
- MS Phocine, a ferry formerly named MS Merle
- Merle, a Crusader fort near Tantura on the coast of Israel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.