From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Merle or merle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Merle may refer to:
- Merle (given name)
- Merle (surname)
- Merle (dog coat), a pattern in dogs’ coats
- A name for the Common Blackbird or any of the varieties of Icterids of which the male is predominantly black
- Akaflieg München Mü17 Merle, a German glider built beginning in 1938
- MS Phocine, a ferry formerly named MS Merle
- Merle, a Crusader fort near Tantura on the coast of Israel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.