Merle Haggard Presents His 30th Album
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Merle Haggard Presents His 30th Album|
|Studio album by Merle Haggard|
|Recorded||July 1969, July and October 1973, March and April 1974, Columbia Recording Studio, Nashville, TN|
|Producer||Ken Nelson, Fuzzy Owen|
|Merle Haggard chronology|
Track listing 
All songs by Merle Haggard unless otherwise noted.
- "Old Man from the Mountain"
- "Things Aren't Funny Anymore"
- "White Man Singin' the Blues"
- "Travelin'" (Ronnie Reno, Tiny Moore)
- "Girl Who Made Me Laugh" (Haggard, Roy Nichols)
- "Honky Tonk Night Time Man"
- "Holding Things Together"
- "Seashores of Old Mexico"
- "Don't Give Up on Me"
- "King Without a Queen" (Bob Wills, John Wills, Martha Dean Moore)
- "It Don't Bother Me" (Mark Yeary)
- Merle Haggard – vocals, guitar
- Roy Nichols – guitar, harmonica
- James Burton – guitar
- Dave Kirby – guitar
- Ronnie Reno – guitar
- Norman Hamlet – pedal steel guitar, dobro
- Chuck Berghofer – bass
- Johnny Meeks – bass
- Biff Adam – drums
- Johnny Gimble – fiddle
- Tiny Moore – mandolin
- Hargus "Pig" Robbins – piano, organ
- Glen Hardin – piano
- Mark Yeary – piano
- Bill Puett – horns
Chart positions 
|Billboard Country albums||1|