From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Meron may refer to:
As family name
- Hanna Meron or Hanna Maron, an Israeli actress
- Neil Meron, an American film producer
- Theodor Meron, the President of the ICTY and Presiding Judge of the Appeals Chambers of the ICTR and the ICTY
- Moshe Meron (born Moshe Segal), an Israeli lawyer and former politician
As given name
- Meron Benvenisti, an Israeli political scientist
- Meron A. Richal, a colonel in the United States Marine Corps and recipient of the Navy Cross
- in theoretical physics a half-instanton
- the Israeli village of Meron or the nearby Mount Meron
- the insect sclerite (see insect morphology and sclerite)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.