Merritt Mountain Music Festival
|This article's factual accuracy may be compromised due to out-of-date information. (March 2013)|
Merritt Mountain Music Festival was an outdoor music festival in Merritt, British Columbia, Canada. In 2005, the festival hosted a record breaking attendance of approximately 148,000 people throughout the 6 day event.
In 2009, the festival ownership stated that they may not return in 2010 due to disappointing attendance unless a financial partner can be found. The festival returned in 2011 with lower admission and camping prices in an effort to boost attendance. The 2012 festival has been cancelled due to low ticket sales.
- 1 2009 Main Stage Line-up
- 2 2008 Main Stage Line-up
- 3 2007 Main Stage Line-up
- 4 2006 Main Stage Line-up
- 5 2005 Main Stage Line-up
- 6 2004 Main Stage Line-up
- 7 2003 Main Stage Line-up
- 8 2002 Main Stage Line-up
- 9 References
- 10 External links
2009 Main Stage Line-up
2008 Main Stage Line-up
2007 Main Stage Line-up
2006 Main Stage Line-up
2005 Main Stage Line-up
2004 Main Stage Line-up
2003 Main Stage Line-up
2002 Main Stage Line-up
- Merritt Herald.com, The End of Merritt's Mountainfest?
- "Thousands expected as Mountain Music Festival returns to Merritt, B.C.". The Canadian Press. Winnipeg Free Press. Retrieved 10 July 2011.
- "2012 Merritt Mountain Music Festival cancelled". Vancouver Province. Retrieved 22 May 2012.
|This music festival-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This British Columbia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|