From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mese may refer to:
- Mese, Burma, a town in Kayah State of eastern Myanmar
- Mese, Lombardy, a comune (municipality) in the province of Sondrio, Italy
- Mese, the Hungarian name for Meşendorf village, Buneşti Commune, Braşov County, Romania
- Mese (mythology), one of the three Muses of the lyre that were worshipped at Delphi
- Mese (Constantinople), the main road of Constantinople
- Mese, Ancient Greek comedy of the middle period, 385-323 BCE
- Matsya Kingdom, an Indian/Central Asian kingdom, classically called the Mese or Mesë
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.