From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mesh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mesh is a type of material.
"Mesh" or "MESH"" can also refer to:
In science and mathematics
- Mesh (scale), a measurement scale for small particles
- Mesh (mathematics), a concept in mathematics
- The structural formula of the chemical methanethiol (MeSH)
- Number sign
- An elemental electrical circuit loop, used in mesh analysis
- A polygon mesh in 3D computer graphics
- Mesh network, a highly interconnected network of computers or networking hardware
- Windows Live Mesh, free synchronization and Remote Desktop software from Microsoft
- "Macintosh Enhanced SCSI Hardware" (MESH), the Power Macintosh MESH SCSI controller
- MESH (cipher), an encryption algorithm
- Mesh Computers, a British computer manufacturer
In popular culture
- Mesh (band), a British synthpop band
- Modern Day Zero, a St. Louis rock band previously known as "Mesh" and "Mesh STL"
- Mesh, an alias used by Dutch trance musician Jack Molenschot
- Surgical mesh, used to support and repair organs and tissues during surgery.
- MeSH, an acronym for Medical Subject Headings
- M.E.S.H., a 1966-formed consortium of European missile manufacturers - Matra, ERNO, Saab AB and Hawker Siddeley Dynamics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.