From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mesilla may refer to:
- Mesilla, New Mexico, a town in New Mexico, United States.
- Treaty of Mesilla, the Gadsden Purchase agreement between Mexico and United States.
- Mesilla Valley Mall, a mall in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
- Mesilla Park, New Mexico, a neighborhood in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
- Mesilla Valley AVA, a wine growing area (Viticulture) in New Mexico and Texas.
- Mesilla Valley, a valley in New Mexico and Texas.
- Mesilla Valley Bosque State Park, a state park in New Mexico.
- Mesilla Diversion Dam, a dam in Texas.
- Mesilla Valley Shale, a geologic formation in New Mexico.
- Mesilla Simon, a spider genus of Anyphaenid sac spider.
- La Mesilla, a village in Guatemala.
- Halcones FC, a football club in Huehuetenango, Guatemala, formerly known as Peñarol La Mesilla.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mesilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.