Mesnil-Panneville is a commune in the Seine-Maritime department in the Haute-Normandie region in northern France.
A farming commune made up of the main village and several hamlets, situated in the Pays de Caux, some 15 miles (24 km) northwest of Rouen at the junction of the D63, D263 and the D6015 roads.
|Starting in 1962: Population without duplicates
Places of interest
- The church of Notre-Dame, dating from the nineteenth century.
- The chapel of St.Antoine, dating from the twelfth century.
- The sixteenth century chateau de Panneville.
- The Château d'Hardouville, with parts dating from feudal times.
- A sixteenth-century house with a sculpted chimney.
- The church of Notre-Dame at Durecy, dating from the nineteenth century.
- The church of St.Sulpice, dating from the thirteenth century.