From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up message or messages in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A message in its most general meaning is an object of communication.
Message may also refer to:
- Message passing
- Messages (application), a messaging app by Apple
- Messages (film), a British film from 2007
- Message (Adventist magazine), published by the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Message (band), an American hard rock band
- Message (AIDES album), 2010
- Message (Aya Ueto album), 2004
- Message (Mongol800 album), 2001
- Messages (album), a 1974 album by Steve Swindells
- Messages: Greatest Hits, a compilation album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark
- "Message" (Boris song), a 2008 single by Boris
- "Message" (Masaharu Fukuyama song), a 1995 single by Masaharu Fukuyama
- "Message" (Vivid song), a single by Japanese band, Vivid
- "Messages" (OMD song), a 1980 single by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark
- "Messages" (Velvet Revolver song), a song by Velvet Revolver
- "Messages", a song by A Flock of Seagulls on their debut album A Flock of Seagulls
- "Messages", a song by Filthy Dukes on their debut album Nonsense in the Dark
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.