Message in a bottle (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Message in a Bottle)
A message in a bottle is a form of communication whereby a message is sealed in a container and released into the sea or ocean.
Message in a bottle may also refer to:
- Message in a Bottle (novel), book by Nicholas Sparks
- The Message in the Bottle, collection of essays by novelist Walker Percy published in the 1970s
- "Message in a Bottle" (Stargate SG-1), episode of Stargate SG-1
- "Message in a Bottle" (Voyager episode), episode of Star Trek: Voyager
- Message in a Bottle (film), 1999 film based on the book by Nicholas Sparks
- "Message in a Bottle" (song), 1979 song by The Police from their second album, Reggatta de Blanc
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Message in a bottle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.