Message in a bottle (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Message in a Bottle)
A message in a bottle is a form of communication whereby a message is sealed in a container and released into the sea or ocean.
Message in a bottle may also refer to:
- Message in a Bottle (novel), book by Nicholas Sparks
- The Message in the Bottle, collection of essays by novelist Walker Percy published in the 1970s
- "Message in a Bottle" (Stargate SG-1), episode of Stargate SG-1
- "Message in a Bottle" (Voyager episode), episode of Star Trek: Voyager
- Message in a Bottle (film), 1999 film based on the book by Nicholas Sparks
- "Message in a Bottle" (song), 1979 song by The Police from their second album, Reggatta de Blanc
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.