From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Messala, or Messalla, can refer to several people in Ancient Rome:
- Marcus Valerius Messalla (disambiguation)
- The fourth and final wife of Sulla, whose name was Valeria Messala.
- Marcus Silius Messala
- Ennodius Messala
- A character in the novel Ben-Hur: A Tale of the Christ and films derived from it.
- The astronomer Mashallah ibn Atharī (died 815 AD), after whom the crater Messala on the Moon is named.
- A character in the manga version of the film Big Tits Zombie.
- A Mobile Suit that appears in the anime series Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam, probably named after either the Roman general or the crater.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Messala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.