|Stable release||1.0 / May 6, 2012|
|Type||Project management software|
MetaTeam was created in 2010 and had a limited review release in 2011. It was released publicly in 2012. MetaTeam's commercial launch was at the beginning of 2014.
MetaTeam is unlike Altova's other products in that it is an online service, rather than a desktop tool, and that it is applicable to teams in general, rather than being specifically a developer's tool. In addition, MetaTeam is distinctive for mixing organizational development and group decision-making features with traditional project management capabilities.
MetaTeam is integrated with certain of Altova's other products. It imports, exports and merges with Microsoft Project files.
In 2013 Altova began to include enterprise initiatives in its MetaTeam marketing, including enterprise risk management teams, XBRL implementations, change management, and Prince2 projects. XBRL is focus for several Altova tools.
MetaTeam is a subscription software product sold on a per-user basis.
- Comparison of project-management software
- Collaborative decision-making software
- decision-making software
- List of collaborative software
- Project management information system
- List of wiki software
- List of social software
- Quick Looks, Steve Cotterell, PM Today, November/December 2012, pg. 26
- Cloud Collaboration For Developers, And "Downwards, Dr Dobbs
- Around the (Route 128) World in (About Two) Days, SD Times
- MissionKit 2009: XBRL Support From Altova
- Altova announces MetaTeam, a cloud-based team collaboration service, SD Times