Meta Tracker on Ubuntu.
|Stable release||0.16.2 / July 31, 2013|
|Preview release||0.15.4 / March 12, 2013|
|Operating system||Unix-like systems (Linux and others)|
Nautilus has support for Tracker.
One of the developers of the Conduit application has suggested using MetaTracker to create "a metadata-enabled GNOME", which would be similar to using Strigi as an indexer for a metadata framework in KDE Software Compilation 4.
- John Stowers. "A Metadata Enabled GNOME - Johns Blog". Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- Tracker Wikipage on wiki.gnome.org
- MetaTracker git on git.gnome.org
- A first look at Tracker 0.6.0
- Comparison of desktop search software
|This software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|