From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up metallica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Metallica, a thrash metal band from Los Angeles.
- Metallica (album) or The Black Album, a 1991 album by Metallica
- Guitar Hero: Metallica, a video game
- Metallica (beetle), a beetle genus
- Metallica Resources, a Canadian mineral exploration and development company
- Metallica, a Latin word for metallic
- De re metallica, a 1556 catalog of the mining and refining of metals, by Georg Agricola
- Latin binomial abbreviations for species
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Metallica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.