|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2012)|
|Key people||Eduard Potapov, CEO|
|Revenue||150 billion rubles in 2009|
Metalloinvest was founded in 1999. The company is composed of the mining division (Lebedinsky GOK and Mikhailovsky GOK) and the steel division (Oskol Elektrometallurgical Plant (OEMK) and Ural Steel).
Among the stakeholders are Alisher Usmanov with 50% of shares, family of the Russian State Duma Deputy Andrey Skoch (30%), and Vasily Anisimov (20%).
Related companies and subsidiaries
- Metalloinvest Holding in Moscow
- Lebedinsky Mining and Processing Integrated Works/Lebedinsky GOK in Gubkin, Belgorod Oblast; 20% share of domestic iron ore market; Lebedinsky GOK
- Mikhailovsky Mining and Processing Integrated Works/Mikhailovsky GOK in Zheleznogorsk, Kursk Oblast; another 20% share of the domestic iron ore market
- Ural Steel based in Novotroitsk, Orenburg Oblast; large Russian integrated steel manufacturer'
- Oskol Electrometallurgical Integrated Works in Stary Oskol, Belgorod Oblast; large electric steel manufacturer; Oskol
- Oskol Trading Metallurgical Company LLC in Moscow
- Moldova Metallurgical Plant (MMP) large electric steel manufacter; MMP
- ORMETO – YUMZ Mechanical Engineering Group of Companies in Orsk, Orenburg Oblast; metallurgy, mining and energy engineering; industrial equipment manufacture
Distribution and other