|Type||Privately held company|
|Founders||Julien Sellgren, Geordie Henderson, Rasool Rayani|
|Headquarters||Washington, D.C., USA|
|Key people||Steven Murphy, CEO; Rick Rolandi, CFO; Jignesh Shah, CMO|
|Products||Content Matrix, StoragePoint, Replicator, Archive Manager, Selective Restore Manager|
Metalogix Software is an independent software vendor, founded in 2001 in Vancouver, British Columbia and headquartered in Washington, D.C. Metalogix develops, sells and provides support for content infrastructure software for Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Exchange and Cloud computing platforms. In 2001, Metalogix became the first company to develop a content migration solution for Microsoft.
The company’s primary product is Content Matrix, which moves, upgrades and organizes SharePoint content on-premises or in the cloud. The product is a combination of the company's former Migration Manager and Content Manager products.
In 2010, Metalogix acquired the StoragePoint product from BlueThread Technologies. StoragePoint is a SharePoint storage optimization solution that offloads unstructured SharePoint content data, known as Binary Large Objects (BLOBs) from SharePoint’s underlying SQL database to alternate tiers of storage. The company announced an integrated file share consolidation solution with StoragePoint and Content Matrix in July 2012. StoragePoint 4.0 was released in November 2012 with new SharePoint backup and restore features.
In March 2012, Metalogix acquired Syntergy's SharePoint business, including Replicator for SharePoint, which is a web-based solution used to synchronize and manage business intelligence in real-time across multiple SharePoint environments.
In August 2013, Metalogix acquired Axceler's SharePoint business,  including ControlPoint for SharePoint, which allows organizations to manage their SharePoint platform and enforce governance strategies that protect content.
The Metalogix Archive Manager product has editions for Exchange and Files. In 2008, Metalogix merged its email archiving business with H&S Software under the Metalogix name. In 2010, Metalogix acquired Sunbelt Exchange Archiver and File Archiver.
Metalogix is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and was named a managed partner in the Microsoft High Potential ISV Group in October 2011. Metalogix is also an EMC Select partner. The company was named to the Inc. magazine's 2012 "Inc. 500" list of the fastest-growing companies in America.
Metalogix currently has more than 7,500 enterprise customers globally, including organizations in the legal, financial, technology, manufacturing, health care, apparel, public sector, real estate  and academic industry verticals. The company’s headquarters are located in Washington, D.C. and has other North American offices in Boston, Ann Arbor, Michigan, Dallas, Halifax, Canada and Vancouver, Canada, as well as international offices in Bratislava, Slovakia; London, United Kingdom; Vienna, Austria and Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
- Microsoft Case Study on Metalogix at http://www.microsoft.com/casestudies/Case_Study_Detail.aspx?CaseStudyID=4000010759
- Article on Metalogix Content Matrix 6.0 at http://www.cmswire.com/cms/information-management/migrate-from-any-version-to-sharepoint-2013-with-new-metalogix-content-matrix-60-018095.php?utm_source=MainRSSFeed&utm_medium=Web&utm_campaign=RSS-News&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
- Blog post on Metalogix acquiring BlueThread StoragePoint at http://socialmedia.mikegannotti.com/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=375
- Article on Metalogix acquiring StoragePoint at http://www.cmswire.com/cms/enterprise-cms/metalogix-acquires-storagepoint-adds-external-blob-storage-to-suite-007022.php
- Article on Metalogix file share consolidation solution at http://www.cmswire.com/cms/information-management/metalogix-speeds-sharepoint-content-migration-with-integration-of-storagepoint-016749.php
- Article on StoragePoint 4.0 at http://www.wwpi.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=15295:metalogix-debuts-storagepoint-40-to-simplify-and-speed-up-sharepoint-backup-and-restore-processes&catid=332:breaking-news&Itemid=2701751
- Article on Metalogix acquisition of Syntergy's SharePoint business at http://www.sharepointpromag.com/article/sharepoint/metalogix-acquires-syntergy-142472
- Article on Metalogix acquisition of Axceler at http://www.cmswire.com/cms/information-management/metalogix-buys-out-axcelers-sharepoint-business-022272.php
- Article on Archive Manager 5.0 at http://www.cmswire.com/cms/information-management/metalogix-archive-manager-50-tracks-sharepoint-exchange-users-files-012188.php
- Announcement on Metalogix acquiring H&S Software at http://www.metalogix.com/Promotions/Exchange-PAM.aspx
- FAQ on Metalogix acquiring Sunbelt Software at http://www.metalogix.com/Promotions/Sunbelt-FAQ.aspx
- Press release at http://www.metalogix.com/News-Detail/11-10-18/Metalogix_Software_Named_By_Microsoft_A_Managed_Partner_In_The_High_Potential_ISV_Group.aspx
- EMC Select Partner overview at http://www.emc.com/collateral/software/solution-overview/h8708-metalogix-so.pdf
- Inc 500 profile on Metalogix at http://www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/metalogix
- Article on Kahuna Ventures at http://hosted-exchange.tmcnet.com/topics/unified-communications/articles/238051-kahuna-ventures-selects-metalogix-archive-manager.htm
- Article on Sportif USA at http://www.kmworld.com/Articles/News/KM-In-Practice/Sportif-gets-grip-on-escalating-e-mail-dilemma-78812.aspx
- ClearPeople press release on Knight Frank at http://www.clearpeople.com/sitecore/content/ClearPeople/Global/Items/News/2011/Knight%20Frank%20release.aspx