From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Origin||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Blue Thumb Records
|Members||Mike Murley (saxophone)
Brad Turner (trumpet, keyboards)
Ian Froman (drums)
Chris Tarry (bass)
Awards and recognition
- 1998: Juno Award, Best Contemporary Jazz Album, Metalwood
- 1999: Juno Award, Best Contemporary Jazz Album, Metalwood 2
- 1997: Metalwood
- 1998: Metalwood 2
- 1999: "Metalwood Live"
- 2001: Metalwood 3
- 2001: Recline
- 2003: Chronic
- Hopkin, Kenyon. "Metalwood Biography". allmusic.com. Allmusic. Retrieved 25 March 2012.
- C, Scott (8 July 1999). "Metalwood makes it up as they go along". Montreal Mirror (Quebecor: Sun Media). montrealmirror.com. ISSN 0833-8086. OCLC 15997017. Retrieved 12 November 2006.
- "Juno Awards Database". junoawards.ca. Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences. Retrieved 25 March 2012.
- Mike Murley's Official Site
- Chris Tarry's Official Site
- Ian Froman's Official Site
- Brad Turner's Official Site
|This article about a Canadian band or other musical ensemble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|