From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up metanoia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Metanoia — an Ancient Greek word (μετάνοια) meaning "changing one's mind" — may refer to:
- Metanoia (theology), repentance
- Metanoia (rhetoric), correction, a rhetorical device
- Metanoia (psychology), the process of experiencing a psychotic "break down" and subsequent, positive psychological re-building or "healing"
- Metanoia (alpinism), the name of a direct climbing route opened in 1991 by Jeff Lowe on the Eiger's north face
- Metanoia Films, a film production company co-founded by Eduardo Verástegui, Alejandro Gomez Monteverde and Leo Severino
- Metanoia (Porcupine Tree album), released in 1998
- Metanoia (Yōsei Teikoku album), released in 2007
- "Metanoia" (song), a 2008 song by MGMT
- "Metanoia", a song by Gerry Rafferty on his 2000 album Another World
- "Metanoia", a song by The Human Abstract on their 2008 album Midheaven
- "Metanoia", a song by King Missile on their 1992 album Happy Hour
- "Metanoia", an album by Álvaro Barcala, released in 2014
- Metania, a form of bowing practiced in Eastern Orthodoxy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Metanoia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.