From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up metanoia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Metanoia may refer to:
- Metanoia (theology), repentance
- Metanoia (rhetoric), correction, a rhetorical device
- Metanoia (psychology), the process of experiencing a psychotic "break down" and subsequent, positive psychological re-building or "healing"
- Metanoia (philosophy), the changed mindset of those who reject consumerism and materialism as the basis of progress
- Metanoia Films, a film production company co-founded by Eduardo Verástegui, Alejandro Gomez Monteverde and Leo Severino
- Metanoia, a production house for documentary films
- Metanoia (Porcupine Tree album), released in 1998
- Metanoia (Yōsei Teikoku album), released in 2007
- "Metanoia" (song), a 2008 song by MGMT
- "Metanoia", a song by Gerry Rafferty on his 2000 album Another World
- "Metanoia", a song by The Human Abstract on their 2008 album Midheaven
- "Metanoia", a song by King Missile on their 1992 album Happy Hour
- "Metanoia", a track by Omnia & The Blizzard released in 2010 on Soundpiercing
- Metania, a form of bowing practiced in Eastern Orthodoxy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.