|Foundation date||circa 1999|
|Headquarters||Santa Monica, California|
|Key people||Jon Krogman, co-owner|
|Parent||HLP General Partners, INC|
|Slogan(s)||Where Flawless Beauty Meets Art|
|Alexa rank||2,656 (March 2014[update])|
|Type of site||Softcore pornography|
MET-Art (originally Most Erotic Teens) is a softcore pornography website owned by HLP General Partners Incorporated of Santa Monica, California. The site features erotic photographs of partially or completely nude women, and has been online since circa 1999.
On 21 December 2005, Metropolitan Life Insurance Company (MetLife) lodged a complaint against MET-Art owner HLP General Partners Inc., with the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Arbitration and Mediation Center claiming that three domain names, including met-art.com, were too similar to its numerous registered Met Art trademarks. MetLife was also concerned that "sexually explicit material" on the MET-Art websites would tarnish MetLife's reputation. In 2006, the complaint was dismissed by the WIPO because it “does not meet the standard for establishing bad-faith registration and use of the Domain Names under a Policy designed to provide quick relief against egregious cases of cybersquatting”.
Founded by Eolake Stobblehouse in 1997, Domai.com is one of the industry's first soft-core sites. The site contains only nude pictures of attractive women plus stories and articles about beauty, culture and nudity.
Jon Krogman is co-owner of MetArt.
- "Met-art.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-03-01.
- WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center; “Case No. D2005-1323” § 1 ¶ 2.
- WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center; “Case No. D2005-1323” § 4 ¶ 6.
- "met-art.com". Ranking and related information. Alexa.
- WIPO Arbitration and Mediation Center; “Case No. D2005-1323” § 6 §§ E ¶ 10.
- Staff. "MetArt Acquires Art-nude Sites Domai.com, GoddessNudes.com". Adult Video News. Retrieved 28 February 2014.