From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up meth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Meth or meths may refer to:
Chemicals and substances
- Meth-, a prefix for methyl group organic chemicals
- Methadone, a synthetic opioid
- Methamphetamine, a psychostimulant stimulant drug
- Methanol, a simple alcohol with formula CH3OH
- Methylated spirit, ethanol that has additives to make it more poisonous or unpalatable
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Meth (film), a documentary on drug abuse among gay men
- Meth (album), by rapper Z-Ro
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Meth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.