From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up method in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Method may refer to:
- Scientific method, a series of steps, or collection of methods, taken to acquire knowledge
- Method (computer programming), a piece of code associated with a class or object to perform a task
- Method (music), a kind of textbook to help students learning to play a musical instrument
- Method (patent), a series of steps or acts for performing a function
- Methodology, comparison or study and critique of individual methods that are used in a given discipline or field of inquiry
- Method acting, a style of acting in which the actor attempts to replicate the conditions under which the character operates
- Method (Godhead), the bassist and programmer for the industrial band Godhead
- Discourse on Method, a philosophical and mathematical treatise by René Descartes
- Method (film), a 2004 film directed by Duncan Roy
- Method Products (branded as "method"), a San Francisco-based corporation which manufactures household products
- Method Studios, a Los Angeles-based visual effects company
- Method Incorporated, an international brand experience agency
- Method ringing, a British style of ringing church bells according to a series of mathematical algorithms
- Method Man, an American rapper.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.