|Elevation||11,713 ft (3,570 m)|
|Prominence||807 ft (246 m)|
|Isolation||2.83 mi (4.55 km)|
|Location||Chaffee and Saguache counties, Colorado, United States|
|Range||Sangre de Cristo Range|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
Poncha Pass, Colorado
Methodist Mountain is a mountain summit in the northern Sangre de Cristo Range of the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 11,713-foot (3,570 m) peak is located 5.5 miles (8.8 km) south by west (bearing 191°) of the City of Salida, Colorado, United States, on the drainage divide separating San Isabel National Forest and Chaffee County from Rio Grande National Forest and Saguache County. Methodist Mountain is the northernmost peak of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, which stretch south through southern Colorado to Santa Fe, New Mexico.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2014)|
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- The elevation of Methodist Mountain includes an adjustment of +1.683 m (+5.52 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Methodist Mountain, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved November 5, 2014.
- "Methodist Mountain". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved November 5, 2014.
Find more about
at Wikipedia's sister projects
|Definitions from Wiktionary|
|Media from Commons|
|News stories from Wikinews|
|Quotations from Wikiquote|
|Source texts from Wikisource|
|Textbooks from Wikibooks|
|Learning resources from Wikiversity|
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|