From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Metis (μῆτις) meant "cunningness" or "wisdom, craft, skill" in Ancient Greek.
Metis may also refer to:
- Métis (of French origin, cognate of mestizo and mestiço), people of mixed race
- Métis people (Canada), a mixed-race people of Canada
- Métis people (United States), a mixed-race people of the United States
- Metis (moon), the innermost of Jupiter's known moons
- 9 Metis, an asteroid
- The Mid-infrared imager and Spectrograph (METIS) for the European Extremely Large Telescope
- Metis (mythology), a Titaness and the first wife of Zeus
- St. Paul, Alberta, formerly Saint-Paul-des-Métis, Canada
- Métis-sur-Mer, Quebec, Canada
- Grand-Métis, Quebec, Canada
- Metiş, a village in Mihăileni Commune, Sibiu County, Romania
- Metis Shoal, the tip of a submarine volcano in Tonga, which occasionally erupts to form the temporary island Late'iki
- The METIS 2020 Project, EU Project addressing the definition of the 5G mobile technologies 
- Metis (software), business modeling software
- Metis, a fictional breed of werewolves in the role-playing game Werewolf: The Apocalypse
- 9K115-2 Metis-M, a Russian anti–tank missile system
- Metis TransPacific Airlines, a Canadian airline based in Vancouver
- Metis Technical Services LLC, www.metis.ae/ A Dubai based Technical Services Company, undertake Plumbing,Electrical,Carpentry, AMC, Masonry etc Works
- "The METIS 2020 Project". 1 November 2012. Retrieved 1 November 2013.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.