From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There is more than one public transit system named Metro Transit. Some of the most significant include:
- Metro Transit (Halifax), serving Halifax Regional Municipality, Nova Scotia
- Metro Transit (Kalamazoo), serving Kalamazoo, Michigan
- King County Metro, serving King County, Washington and the Seattle metropolitan area
- Metro Transit (Minnesota), serving the Minneapolis-Saint Paul metropolitan area
- Metro Transit (Oklahoma City), serving the Oklahoma City metropolitan area
Metro Transit may also refer to:
- Madison Metro, serving Madison, Wisconsin
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.