Metroad 7 (Brisbane)
The M7/A7 in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, is a major urban road corridor. It extends from the M2/M7 Ipswich Motorway/Logan Motorway junction at Gailes via Ipswich Road at Woolloongabba, Clem Jones Tunnel and Airport Link to the junction with Southern Cross Way which links with the Gateway Motorway.
The full route, completed in 2012, comprise:
- Ipswich Motorway M7 from Gailes to Rocklea
- Ipswich Road A7 from Rocklea to Woolloongabba
- Clem Jones Tunnel (Clem7) from Woolloongabba to Bowen Hills
- Airport Link tunnel from Bowen Hills to Toombul
- East-West Arterial Road from Toombul to Hendra.
|Pacific · Bruce · Gateway · Ipswich · ICB · Legacy · Logan · Western · Centenary · Port of Brisbane · CLEM7 · Airport Link|
|This Australian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|