From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Metrobus (disambiguation))
Metrobus may refer to:
- MCW Metrobus, a bus model manufactured by MCW in the 1970s and 1980s
- Metrobus (London) a bus operator in London in England, operated by Go-Ahead London
- Metrobus (South East England) a bus operator in Surrey, Sussex and Kent in South East England
- M-é-t-r-o-b-u-s, the bus and metro operator Tramway de Rouen in Rouen, France
- Metrobus, former branding of the West Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive in West Yorkshire, England
- Mexico City Metrobús, a bus rapid transit system in the Mexican Federal District
- Metrobus (Buenos Aires), a bus rapid transit system in Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Havana MetroBus, the principal bus network of Havana, Cuba
- Metrobus (Istanbul), a public transit system in Istanbul, Turkey
- Metrobus (Miami), the bus network of Miami-Dade Transit in Miami, Florida, United States
- Metrobus (Montreal), an express bus between Repentigny, Quebec and Radisson
- Metrobus (St. John's), a public transit system in St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador
- MetroBus (St. Louis), the bus system operated by the Bi-State Development Agency in St. Louis, Missouri
- metrobus (Sydney), a public transit system in Sydney, Australia
- Metrobus (Washington, D.C.), a bus service in Washington, DC, United States, and immediate suburbs in Maryland and Virginia
- Metrobus (Lahore), a public rapid transit system in Lahore, Pakistan
- Metrobus (Malaysia), a bus operator in the Klang Valley
- El Metropolitano, a public transit system in Lima, Perú.
- Metropolitan area bus
- METRO Bus (Houston, TX) Bus service in the Houston, Texas area
- Metro Tasmania a public bus service in Tasmania, Australia.
- Metro Bus Corporation, a Seoul bus operator.
- King County Metro
- Metronit, a bus rapid transit system in Haifa, Israel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.