From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Metrolink, MetroLink, or Metro-link is the name of several transport services throughout the world:
- Metro-link Bus Lines, a bus operator in Sydney, New South Wales
- TransdevTSL Brisbane Ferries, formerly known as Metrolink Queensland, a ferry operator in Brisbane, Queensland
- MetroLink (Halifax), a bus rapid transit service in the Halifax Regional Municipality, Nova Scotia
- MetroLink Express Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad, a proposed mass-transit rail system for the cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar
- New Zealand
- Metrolink, a division of NZ Bus that operates bus services in Auckland
- United Kingdom
- Manchester Metrolink, a light rail network in Greater Manchester, England
- United States
- Metrolink (Southern California), a commuter rail service in Southern California
- MetroLink (St. Louis), an electric light rail service in the Saint Louis, Missouri/Illinois metropolitan area.
- Quad Cities MetroLINK, a bus service in the Quad Cities of Illinois
- Metrolinx, a public transport governing body in Southern Ontario, Canada
- Metlink, a public transport governing body in Melbourne, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Metrolink.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.