Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana
|Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana|
|Motto||IN CALLI IXCAHUICOPA Esp:Casa abierta al tiempo (En:House open to time)|
|Type||Public university system|
|Rector||Salvador Vega de León|
|Location||Mexico City and Greater Mexico City, D.F. and Mexico State, Mexico|
The university system is has 5 units, with campuses located in different boroughs of Mexico City and in the adjacent state:
- UAM Azcapotzalco — located in Azcapotzalco, northern Mexico City
- UAM Iztapalapa — located in Iztapalapa, eastern Mexico City
- UAM Cuajimalpa — located in Cuajimalpa, western Mexico City
- UAM Xochimilco — located in Xochimilco, southern Mexico City.
- UAM Lerma — located near Toluca, in the State of Mexico.
UAM Rectoría is the main office of the university system. It is located in the south of the city, on Canal de Miramontes street near Xochimilco.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Universidad Autonoma Metropolitana.|