From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mew or mew in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mew(s) may refer to:
- Mew is a rare synonym for seagull
- Mew (band), from Denmark
- Mew (Pokémon), a character in Pokémon media
- Mew, a fictional seagull in "Roverandom"
- Mew (software), an email client for emacs
- Mew, the leading actor(played by Witwisit Hiranyawongkul, nicknamed as Pchy)of Thai movie The Love of Siam
MEW or MEWS may stand for:
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead (born 1984), American actress
- Manufacturer's Empty Weight,the weight of the aircraft "as built"
- Measure of Economic Welfare
- Mortgage equity withdrawal, the decision of consumers to borrow money against the real value of their houses
- Modified early warning score, a tool for evaluating deteriorating patients in medicine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.