From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mexican in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mexican may refer to:
- Related to, from, or connected to Mexico, a country in North America
- Within the context of the country of Mexico, related to the capital Mexico City or to the State of Mexico
- Mexican people, inhabitants of the country Mexico and their descendents
- The Mexica, ancient indigenous people of the Valley of Mexico
- Nahuatl, language of the Mexica
- USS Mexican (ID-1655), United States Navy ship
- The Mexican, 2001 film starring Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts
- The Mexican (1955 film), 1955 soviet film by Vladimir Kaplunovsky based on Jack London story
- "The Mexican" (song), by the band Babe Ruth
- "The Mexican" (short story), by Jack London
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mexican.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.