From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mexican in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Related to, from, or connected to Mexico, a country in North America
- Within the context of the country of Mexico, related to the capital Mexico City or to the State of Mexico
- Mexican people, inhabitants of the country Mexico and their descendents.
- The Mexica, an ancient indigenous people of the Valley of Mexico in central Mexico.
- Nahuatl, the language of the Mexica.
- The Mexican (disambiguation)
- Mexican cuisine
- Mexican music
- USS Mexican (ID-1655), a United States Navy cargo ship and troop transport in commission from 1917 to 1919
- Mexicano (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.