Mexico at the 1948 Summer Olympics
|Mexico at the Olympic Games|
|At the 1948 Summer Olympics in London|
|Competitors||88 (81 men and 7 women) in 14 sports|
|Olympic history (summary)|
- Humberto Mariles — Equestrian, Jumping Individual
- Rubén Uriza, Humberto Mariles, and Alberto Valdés — Equestrian, Jumping Team
- Rubén Uriza — Equestrian, Jumping Individual
- Joaquín Capilla — Diving, Men's Platform
- Raúl Campero, Humberto Mariles, and Joaquin Solano — Equestrian, Three-Day Event Team
Five cyclists, all men, represented Mexico in 1948.
Nine fencers, six men and three women, represented Mexico in 1948.
Two male pentathletes represented Mexico in 1948.
Nine shooters represented Mexico in 1948.
Men's 100 m Freestyle
Men's 1,500 m Freestyle
Men's 4×200 m Freestyle Relay
Men's 100 m Backstroke
Men's 200 m Breaststroke
Women's 100 m Freestyle
Women's 400 m Freestyle
Women's 100 m Backstroke
Women's 200 m Breaststroke
- "Mexico at the 1948 London Summer Games". sports-reference.com. Retrieved 31 January 2015.
|This article about sports in Mexico is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1948 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|