Mexico at the 1948 Summer Olympics
|Mexico at the Olympic Games|
|At the 1948 Summer Olympics in London|
|Competitors||88 (81 men and 7 women) in 14 sports|
|Olympic history (summary)|
- Humberto Mariles — Equestrian, Jumping Individual
- Rubén Uriza, Humberto Mariles, and Alberto Valdés — Equestrian, Jumping Team
- Rubén Uriza — Equestrian, Jumping Individual
- Joaquín Capilla — Diving, Men's Platform
- Raúl Campero, Humberto Mariles, and Joaquin Solano — Equestrian, Three-Day Event Team
Nine fencers, six men and three women, represented Mexico in 1948.
Two male pentathletes represented Mexico in 1948.
Men's 100 m Freestyle
Men's 1,500 m Freestyle
Men's 4×200 m Freestyle Relay
Men's 100 m Backstroke
Men's 200 m Breaststroke
Women's 100 m Freestyle
Women's 400 m Freestyle
Women's 100 m Backstroke
Women's 200 m Breaststroke
- "Mexico at the 1948 London Summer Games". sports-reference.com. Retrieved 2010-06-19.
|This article about sports in Mexico is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1948 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|